Welfare Benefits / Financial Support

If you have a disability or a health condition which impacts on your daily living, you may be entitled to welfare benefits and tax credits.

  • If you are under 65 and need help to get around, help to stay safe in your own home or help look after yourself, you may be able to claim Personal Independence Payment.
  • If you are a child under 16 years of age and have mobility or care needs you maybe able to apply for Disability Living Allowance.
  • If you are an older adult over 65 and need help with care needs you maybe able to apply for Attendance Allowance.
  • If you can’t work due to a disability or health condition, you may get Employment and Support Allowance.
  • If you care for someone who is disabled, you may get Carer’s Allowance.

For more information contact us on 0121 382 6660 or email with your enquiry.

Back to top