I am really happy that I am in a loving environment.” – Lisieux Trust resident
The people we support are at the heart of our organisation.
The needs and wants of our adults with learning disabilities and adults on the autism spectrum dictate every decision we make and every action we take; motivating us to deliver the most successful outcomes for each resident and tenant, as well as the organisation and its teams.
When an adult with a learning disability, autism, or both is placed with us, we dedicate plenty of time towards understanding them; their needs, their wants, their perspectives and views, and their aspirations.
Detailed assessments are carried out and revisited regularly to ensure that the care we provide is the most appropriate to each individual. Doing so allows us to adequately measure our impact; aligning our outputs alongside prescribed requirements.
We always strive to achieve the best outcomes, so we work closely with our people, their families and loved ones, and relevant professionals to ensure maximum impact. High standards and a high-quality service are consistently practiced in order to keep everyone as happy and as safe as possible.
As a CQC-registered charity, our support is stringently monitored, inspected and regulated, to make sure we constantly meet or exceed the fundamental standards of quality and safety that they hold us accountable for.
With this in mind, as a minimum, we focus on:
- Delivering person-centred care.
- Ensuring our residents and tenants are treated with dignity and respect.
- Empowering residents and tenants to exercise their rights to consent.
- Ensuring our people are safe.
- Preventing our people from any threat of abuse.
- Keeping our people well nourished.
- Ensuring our people’s homes are safe, comfortable and appropriately maintained.
- Giving our people a voice, ensuring they have a safe space to air any concerns.
- Governing our organisation with leaders who value high-quality standards.
- Recruiting suitably qualified, experienced and competent staff members.
- Encouraging transparency regarding care and treatment.
100% of our homes have been awarded a ‘Good’ rating in their most recent CQC reports. Read our latest reports here.
How else do we measure our impact?
If you know an adult with a learning disability, or an autistic adult, who may benefit from our services, read more about our referral process.
Want to read about what we’re up to? You can find out more about what’s going on behind the scenes at Lisieux Trust in our news and blogs section.
There are a number of ways in which you can get in touch with the Lisieux Trust team. They’d be happy to hear from you!